List of Topics
The second International Conference On Intelligent Computing in Data Sciences ICDS2018 seeks relevant contributions in the theme of intelligent computing in data sciences.
The topics include but are not limited to :
- Neural Networks theory
- Neural Networks models
- Computational neuroscience
- Connectionist theory and cognitive science
- Supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
- Big data visualization, modeling and analytics
- Brain imaging and neural information processing
- Support vector machines and kernel methods
- machine Learning
- Deep learning
- Evolutionary algorithms
- Feature selection
- Fuzzy systems
- Expert Systems
- Self organizing map
Areas and applications:
- Machine Learning algorithms for high-velocity streaming data
- Data pre-processing, sampling and reduction
- High dimensional data, feature selection and transformation
- High performance computing for data analytics
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Data analytics, machine learning and knowledge discovery
- Computational Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
- Computational theories for big data analysis
- Sparse data
- Data Mining, Text mining & web mining
- Big data analytics for security
- Natural language processing
- Smart grid
- Neurorobotics and Intelligent Robotics
- Intrusion detection and fault diagnosis
- Image/Video Processing
- Speech Processing
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF/DOC format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-10 pages , including references, figures and tables, following the editor format :
- 2018 Word Template.
- 2018 Latex Template.
- All papers should be submitted to the ICDS2018 EasyChair online submission website.
Download the call for papers here!