List of Topics
The Third International Conference On Intelligent Computing in Data Sciences ICDS2019 seeks relevant contributions in the theme of intelligent computing in data sciences.
The topics include but are not limited to :
- Computational Intelligence
- Neural Networks theory and models
- Fuzzy systems
- Evolutionary algorithms
- Cognitive science and Connectionist theory
- Deep learning
- Ambiant Intelligence
- Big data analytics, visualization, modeling
- Brain imaging and neural information processing
- Machine Learning
- Agent Based Systems and collective intelligence
- Expert Systems
Areas and applications:
- Data Mining, Text mining & web mining
- Natural language processing
- Neurorobotics and Intelligent Robotics
- Image/Video Processing
- Health care
- Speech Processing
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Data pre-processing, sampling and reduction
- High performance computing for data analytics
- Smart grid
- Sensor Networks and Security
- Intrusion detection and fault diagnosis
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF/DOC format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-10 pages , including references, figures and tables, following the editor format :
- 2019 Word Template.
- 2019 Latex Template.
- All papers should be submitted to the ICDS2019 EasyChair online submission website.
Download the call for papers here!