Artificial Intelligence in Law
Special Session on Artificial Intelligence in Law will be held within the 3rd International Conference On Intelligent Computing in Data Sciences (ICDS2019) on October 28-29-30, 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco. The special session aims to serve as a valuable venue for researchers and practitioners to exchange their insights, experiences, and best practices. The session will focus on various aspects related to the intelligent law.
You can download the call for papershere.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning Techniques for Legal Reasoning
- Artificial Intelligence in Legal Knowledge Management
- Automated information extraction from legal databases and texts
- Automatic legal text classification and summarization
- Big data analytics in the legal domain
- Computational models of argumentation and decision-making in law
- Computational models of legal reasoning and legal interpretation
- Model-based legal information retrieval
- Data mining applied to the legal domain
- Legal knowledge representation
- Multi-agent systems reasoning in Legal domain
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and indexed by IEEE Xplore Digital Library (ISBN : 978-1-7281-0003-6) and Scopus.
- Abderrafi EROUIHANE, Director of Cooperation, Studies and Modernization, Ministry of Justice, Morocco
- Chakir LOQMAN, Professor at Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, Fez, and Advisor of the Minister of Justice of Morocco
Paper Submission deadline
April 30, 2019
Notification of acceptance
June 20, 2019
June 30, 2019
October 28-29-30, 2019
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF/DOC format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-8 pages , including references, figures and tables, following the editor format :